- Budding Movie Makers
- Easily import footage from digital camcorders and still cameras (that support video capture)
- Organize your video in a central repository, across your Mac or on external hard drives
- Gather, view, edit, and share your edited movie files
- Create movie files that include music, sound effects, themes, menus, titles, transitions, and other effects
- Save your edited movies onto physical media such as a DVD, CD or as a file on a hard drive
- Share your movies on the Internet through services such as MobileMe Gallery, YouTube, and personal web sites
- Photo Freaks
- Import photographs from digital cameras or other sources
- Automatically organize your photos into a library as albums and/or events
- Easily edit photographs with the built-in editing and touch-up tools
- Alter the look and feel of your photos with one-click photo effects
- Share photos as albums, slideshows, cards, photo books, calenders or via email
- Publish your photos on the Internet through services such as MobileMe Gallery, Flikr, and Facebook.
- Budding Musicians
Unleash Garage Band
- Great application for creating your own music or podcast.
- Built in instruments and sound loops enables you to create, record, work with multiple audio tracks and audio filters.
- Allows you to put together your own music masterpiece and easily share it with others((such as iTunes), burn it to CD, or add it to a video project)
- GarageBand features a multi-track drag-and-drop interface (timeline) allowing users to place together different loops, recordings, or tracks
- Within a project, it allows you to incorporate your own recordings made via a microphone, real electronic music instrument(s), or built-in software instrument(s).
- Make Ringtones for your mobile phone.
- Office Executives/Professionals
Get more Efficient
- iWork encompasses Keynote for impactful presentations, Numbers for effective spreadsheets and Pages for documentations.
- Whether you've got all your contacts stored neatly in an electronic device or are still hanging on to your tattered address book, personal organizer, or business card collection, Address Book makes it simple to manage your contacts.
- iCal for mac allows you to manage your schedule and information much more reliable and accessible.
- Dashboard encompasses widgets of immense utilities like calculator, dictionary, language translator, unit convertor, world clock, whether report, flight tracker.
- Time machine easily does automatically backup copies of everything on your mac and more easily allows to recover files.
- Lets keep all contact, mails and calendar sycnd across devices (iPhone, iPod, MAC, PC and the web automatically).
- Outlook express converts to Mac Mail.
- Three built in applications work as one - Mail, iCal, and Address Book bring the power of Mac OS X to your email, calendar, and contacts.
- Novices/Windows Users
The Better Way
- Learn how iTunes will do a lot more than the Windows Media Player. You can organize, buy new media, create smart playlists and compilations, and share it across other Apple devices.
- Mail, the default mail application is a full-featured email application. Unlike Outlook Express you can easily configure multiple email accounts and have a integrate easily with multiple address books.
- Learn how the smart window management, intelligent desktop search and easy to use file manager will make you forget the Windows File Explorer.
- Unlike the Control Panel, the System Preferences are lot more intuitive, well organized and easily accessible.
- Safari, the Web browser, with latest developments will pull you out of bygones of Internet Explorer.
- The path-breaking interface and the high quality will make the Mac your best personal computer ever.